Wednesday, 14 December 2016
-Prep your floor for cleaning by sweeping or dust-mopping to get rid of large particles of dirt and debris.
-Use a pH neutral cleaner that will be gentle on your hardwood floors.
-Use a fine spray mist to clean your floor in sections. Avoid putting too much liquid on your floors.
-Use a microfiber mop to clean. Traditional mops can work, but they can leave excess water on your floors.
-Skip using white vinegar and water to clean your floors. Using a specially formulated hardwood floor care cleaner is a smart way to maintain the beauty and look of your floors.
Posted by Unknown at 02:45
Thursday, 28 July 2016
Wednesday, 4 May 2016
We would like to share with you couple of things that are expecting you at our website!
- You can book a consultation for FREE with some expert of our firm
- we work even weekends 24/7
- we also work with new machines with 99% dust free sanding
- we guarantee your satisfaction !
- You can get a free sanding quote from our webpage
Posted by Unknown at 00:23